Monday, February 28, 2011

Mad Scientist

Hey Stellar Fans,

I had produced a video two years ago that gave a brief answer to: What constitutes a person having, it? My response that followed was also documented in an earlier post of this blog. So, I am not going to repeat myself. I am however going to embellish on it.

Would you consider Tiger Woods to be an experienced golfer? How about Lance Armstrong, is he an experienced cyclist? Without knowing either of those two personally, would you say they are passionate about what they do? I would have to answer in the affirmative for all of the above. How about this aspect…….. What do you think the competitions thought process was, in regards to competing against these individuals?

Begin to develop first the mindset of having competitors that fear competing against you. This shift in focus will now provide purpose and direction to your actions when nobody is watching.

Rahm Emanuel recently overcame a lot of adversity to become the Mayor of Chicago.  I want to introduce some media quotes that were used by his competitors after he won:

"Running against Rahm felt like waking up every morning and running face-first into a gale-force hurricane," Ken Snyder, media strategist for Gery Chico, told the Chicago News Cooperative.

Carol Ronen, a Democratic committee member in Chicago's 48th ward and Emanuel supporter, told the Chicago Tribune that it was like Emanuel "had a nuclear bomb and everybody else had a fly swatter."

“The show of force by Emanuel -- known for his aggressive style and often profane mouth –“
You can read the full article by following this link:
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2011/02/rahm-emanuel-chicago-mayor--1-2/1

Now that is what you want your competitors thinking when they have to face you. Taking on that mindset, how can you NOT set in motion, actions that would lead to outcomes of your goals. Declare WAR on yourself and go to battle. You have heard that we are our own worst enemies, right? Well then, wake up, smack yourself in the face, and stop wasting time.

I write to you today amidst a haze produced by dry ice and potions. My laboratory is filled with beakers and colored chemicals. I am a mad scientist and my competitors wish my early death.

Destry Brink

No comments:

Post a Comment