Friday, March 18, 2011

The Whiner's thought process.

I have learned that most people will whine and complain about the end results, endlessly.
“I can’t believe this happened to me.”
“Why won’t these people buy from me.”
“I can’t believe I didn’t get the job.”
Whiners, you don’t understand these things and you never will…… until now.
When you give attention to a result that already happened, you have already missed the boat. Your focus must always be two or three steps ahead of where you are at. Why don’t you be honest with yourself, were you really going at it 110%? Were you really investing ALL the time POSSIBLE to improve your skill sets? Did you REALLY do all your homework before hand?
The helpless ones will answer yes, and know they are lying. The future success’s will say no, and make the necessary changes, the current success’s were never whining in the first place.
CURRENT THOUGHTS = ACTIONS = FUTURE RESULTS.
“THE WHINER THOUGHT PROCESS”
“I CAN’T, THIS ISN’T FAIR, WHY = PITY PARTY = DOWNWARD SPIRAL
“THE SUCCESFUL THOUGHT PROCESS”
“WHERE DO I WANT TO BE, & WHAT DO I NEED TO DO” = CONGRUENT ACTIONS = STRUGGLING UPWARD = WASH, RINSE, & REPEAT.

Destry Brink

1 comment: